Infinite Letters Frequently asked Questions
- Ordering Letters: All the options for ordering letters are available on the Order page. Just select each option you require as you scroll down the page.
The first option is material, followed by size (this will also display the prices), colour (for acrylic and foam only), font, and finally the characters. You can also add any
special requirements into the ‘Item Notes’ section at the bottom of the page.
If you need any help with ordering, we are happy to talk you through the process and offer advice – just give us a ring on 01458 447925 please ring weekdays between 11:00 and 5:00.
- Returning Letters: We cut the letters and shapes to your requirements so are unable to accept returns; please be sure you are
ordering the right size and material before placing the order. Do give us a ring if you require any assistance when ordering.
Basic Letter Info
- Laser Cut Letters: Are supplied straight from the laser; they may need some light sanding and will have a brown edge.
- Routed Letters: Are supplied unfinished and may require a light sand before they are ready to paint.
- Ply Wood: A natural product that we supply un-painted or varnished
- Acrylic Letter: Are supplied with a protective cover on both sides to stop scratching in transport this need to be removed before use.
- Mirror Letters: Are supplied with a protective cover on the face side to stop scratching in transport this need to be removed before use.
- Painting MDF:A coat of exterior primer is a good under coat for any paint, but not essential.
- Painting Ply:A coat of exterior primer is a good under coat that can easly be painted over with acrylic paints but is not essential for internal items.