Infinte Shapes Frequently asked Questions
Basic Shape Info
- Returning Shapes: We cut the letters and shapes to your requirements so are unable to accept returns; please be sure you are ordering the right size and material before placing the order. We are more than happy to talk you through ordering from this page.
- Laser Cut Shapes: Are supplied straight from the laser; they may need some light sanding and will have a brown edge.
- Router Cut Shapes: Are supplied unfinished and may require a light sand before they are ready to paint.
- Ply Wood: A natural product that we supply un-painted or varnished
- Acrylic Shapes: Are supplied with a protective cover on both sides to stop scratching in transport this need to be removed before use.
- Mirror Shapes: Are supplied with a protective cover on the face side to stop scratching in transport this need to be removed before use.
- Painting MDF:A coat of exterior primer is a good under coat for any paint, but not essential.
- Painting Ply:A coat of exterior primer is a good under coat that can easly be painted over with acrylic paints but is not essential for internal items.